3.1.12

January 3


Right now, the wind is howling outside and the rain is lashing down on my window. It's kind of blissful, because its almost like the world is cleansing itself for the new year. I'm watching the Audrinathon on MTV as we speak instead of being at work (boo Crohns!) and I thought this would be the best time to write.

My New Year's resolutions are;
  1. Try not to get annoyed so easily and quickly
  2. Complete my NVQ in Business Administration
  3. Save money for important things
I think these definitely aren't unrealistic, and if I can stick to these all year (especially the first one) I will have accomplished something important to me. What are your resolutions this year?

The picture above is of the certificate my team received at work for the Christmas tree we decorated! We were so stoked to win!


2 comments:

makeupstyleup said...

Your blog is awesome. :)
You got a new reader. :)

https://makeupstyleup.wordpress.com/

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

Those seem like very reasonable (and reachable!) resolutions. Best of luck.

xoxo